All SETRAC hospitals and EMS agencies must pay annual dues according to their classification
- Large (>7,500 transports annually)
- Medium (2,500 – 7,500 transports annually)
- Small (<2,500 transports annually)
Participation for Hospitals
- At least 50% of SETRAC quarterly meetings
- At least 50% of 1 subcommittee meeting
- One person cannot represent multiple hopsitals
- Membership dues
Participation for EMS Agencies
In order for a member to be listed in good standing each EMS provider must meet the SETRAC participation requirements. The member EMS agency must:
- Attend 6 meetings a year (During the fiscal year between September 1st – August 31st)
- 3 must be EMS SQI meetings
- 3 can be of the following categories: SETRAC Board meetings, RHPC Corridor meetings, Clinical meetings (Stroke, Cardiac, or Trauma).
- One person cannot represent multiple EMS agencies.
- Be current on yearly membership dues.
If you are not yet a member and interested in becoming a member of SETRAC please contact Chris Collier for more information.